With the Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer you get an overall body workout that is simple and feasible in a single setting. This unit is good to use as an effective weight loss program to cardio workouts.
This unit offers all you could expect from any elliptical machine. The Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer provides some degree of flexibility in how you conduct your workouts.
It comes with a range of resistance levels which make variations possible for your workout. It also comes with an effective trainer classic program. You can choose from built-in training programs that come with the machine and keeping track of your workout program is easy.
Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer features
- An electrically controlled braking system. This systems offer twenty resistance levels. A feature that make variation in workout intensity simple and progressive.
- A green LED user console display. This makes user interphase analysis of the workouts you are having. With it, you are able to see the intensity of the workout and the distance travelled along with other details.
- Heart rate measuring systems. You can either opt to use the sensors attached to the handles or have a chest strap. These results are relayed to the received that in turn sends them to the LED display unit.
- Personal trainer functions that facilitate maximum workouts.
Pros of the Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer
- Offers a wide range of workouts to choose from
- Excellent display unit
- Powered incline.
Cons of the Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer
- No audio ports for speakers and MP3 players.
More on the Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer reviews
The pedals are ergonomically spaced closer together on this elliptical trainer. This helps to prevent stress on the ankles, knees and hip joints. This low impact elliptical was designed to be an asset to your joint health.
The Diamondback Elliptical Trainer was welded together with a heavy duty gauge steel frame and enclosed bearings for lifetime use. The 1260Ef is the premier in heavy duty ellipticals. Soft polymer rollers smoothly glide on steel rails.
If you have a small space to work out this trainer is perfect. It has a small Footprint that measures 69.5 x 65 x 27.5 inches (W x H x D), and the weight capacity is up to 325 pounds.
You can set the incline settings and 20 levels of gradual resistance. The 1260Ef allows you to build your fitness goals at your pace.
You can use a heart rate chest strap to monitor your cardiovascular goals and the brightly lit panel with large buttons allows you to adjust your workout with ease during use.
Many fitness enthusiasts rate this machine rather highly.
Diamondback Elliptical Trainer Video:
Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer Information Link: Diamondback Elliptical Trainer