The gym sized Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine features a natural fluid motion courtesy of a whisper quite drive. This fluid functions well in both forward and reverse directions.
Incorporation of a heavy 29 pound flywheel that provide a relatively high gear ratio results into an extremely smooth motion irrespective of the resistance offered at the top end of this unit.
It also comes with an automated incline mechanism that adds an element of flexibility into your workouts.
With an adjustable ramp that can be varied from 0-30 degrees one can effectively target each lower body muscle.
For comfort and maximum performance, sole engineers have a 2-degree inward cant professionally introduced.
With this, knee and ankle related complications are minimised. Its foot beds are products of well-calculated designs to get the best from any work out.
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine features
- Oversized foot pedals. With lots of consultation with top physical therapists, a precise two-degree inward slope is tactfully introduced to beef up the comfort. It also provides adjustable foot beds for more comfort.
- Quiet drive system. natural fluid motion together with the huge 29lbs flywheel introduce a near perfect smooth feel
- Powered incline. Unlike many elliptical units that have a manually adjusted incline, the Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine offers a powered incline. With just a touch of a button, you can have the incline in your most preferred position.
- Advanced pulse sensing systems
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine Pros
- Quite drives
- Comfortable workouts
- An integrated MP3 player that plays your favourite playlist as you work out.
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine reviews
With more than 200 review online on Amazon, customers seem to really love this machine. They found that although it was somewhat time consuming to put the ellipitcal together it was nevertheless fairly easy to do.
Buyers of this elliptical machine say it is a must have for any workout enthusiast.
The Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine is highly rated. An attribute closely linked to its specification and the levels of customer satisfaction.